Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Something to Think About

I was at a standstill,
Doing nothing in particular,
I had not realized you yet,
Didn't quite know if I wanted you.


But when I did discover me,
I discovered you in the process,
And decided to sought you out.


I started crawling towards you,
All baby steps
Then I got the courage to walk towards you
I tasted the benefits of having you
The feeling of "I am worth something much more than that which I already am"
So running towards you swiftly followed
And now,
Now I want to fly to you
Or at least for you to make me fly
Like a plane that flies by and people see it
Or like a jet that flies above the clouds
One that cannot be seen by the people below on earth's ground,
But can be heard clear enough and still leaves a beautiful path on the clouds, of the direction it followed.


Well That's me
That's me at the stage in my life when I realized what I want to do with my life
What I wanted for my life
And decided realizing it was great
But there was much more than just realizing something
Action was key
Taking the step to explore my realizations
Taking the step to become a success


The success whereby I get to accomplish my purpose for living
The success that Miles Monroe spoke about
The success that ensured I died empty and didn't go with my riches to the grave
But rather shared them with the world
The success whereby my silence is a failure and not an achievement


I want my dreams to be a reality
I want them to be a reality because 
I know me,
And I follow me.


I don't want my success to involve me competing with you
But I want it to involve me competing with me
My Rules
My Principles
Not your rules
Not your principles


I  am being true to myself
Not driven by the conditions of worth 
Conditions put in place by the society
I want to be the real me
Cause I will SWOT out my
Strengths
Weaknesses
Opportunities
Threats
And one more thing, 
Passion.
Love for what I do,
The Zeal to wake up each morning and look forward to being me again
Success developed from talents, abilities and interests
Not money, pride, injustice and lies.


I know the success that i am out to accomplish
Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment