Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Uncertainty of feelings, True nature of love?

(First party)
Why this
Why me
Why you
I keep thinking about it
I keep trying not to think about it
Seems like you don't notice it
Something that hurts me more each day
How do I handle this?
How do I tell you what I am going through?
How do I tell you how I feel?
How I wish you would share your problems with me
How I wish you would let me help you out
How I wish you would allow me a little closer to you
How I wish you would allow me to wipe your tears
I guess I should stop pursuing you
I guess I should awake from this dream I am fixed in
I guess it's time to get back to reality 



(Second party)
I keep asking myself the same questions.
How will I ever get your attention?
I understand the pain you are going through...
I wish I would always be there for you..
But I'm faced with this fear... what if all I ever give you is sleepless nights which are full of tears?


(First party)
Why don't you let me decide about that?
For I am already having sleepless nights full of tears
And its because I LOVE YOU
There I said it
I have said what I have been trying so hard to forget
I have said what I have been trying so hard not to think about


(Second party)
I believe the love you have for me is true..
And that's the same reason I'm acting like a fool..
Pretending like I'm not sure of what I feel...  And what I do every night is weep.
You're so beautiful sometimes I feel like you're out of my league... And on top of that you make me feel weak!..
I don't like being in that state... I'm a man... And I have to make you feel safe!.
Please understand my indecisive nature... I wish I could man up... And make things better between us


(First party)
So what happens to us now?
What do we do now?


(Second party)
I think we should give it a try!... Because its very obvious.... There's chemistry and that we can't deny!..
I believe we will have a perfect life... Even amidst strife... But just remember every time you cry!... I'll always be by your side


(First party)
:-) I love you

(Second party)
:-) I love you too

No comments:

Post a Comment