Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Fragile Heart

"Be fragile with me", she says
Hold me like an egg which you are trying so hard not to break
Before you can get to make toasted bread

Hold me with the fragility of holding a new born baby
One born prematurely at the sixth month of pregnancy
A little angel striving hard to survive in this unfortunate world
Cause even the air outside it's incubator could kill it in a second
Thus care and love me like there is no tomorrow to look forward to
Let our infinity be the here and now

"Don't let me go", she pleads
Don't let me run to the arms of another
For you are what I need and not what I want
Content fully with the inner peace you have given me,
The joy of seeing you is what I look forward to everyday
And The joy of seeing the same joy in your eyes is what I strive to achieve for the rest of our days

"This fragile heart wouldn't mind getting hurt", she told me
Pain that yields greatness I shall bare
Pain of losing everything to gain much more I shall endure
For Christ did the same for us to get salvation
He bared Himself naked to the world
He carried all our crosses
Got humiliated and spat on for our sake
And got nailed on the cross with two thieves by his sides
And He did all this for you and me to be free.

I shall shout our love to the world to hear
I shall write it down on paper for it to be clear
All this to proof that I believe we can make it work
We are both fragile hearts
Just looking for love

No comments:

Post a Comment