Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Obliteration

Robbed
Robbed of my father
Robbed of my mother
Robbed of my sister
Robbed of my brother
Robbed of my family and friends

Alone
Empty and scared
Hollow and wrecked
With a void I seek to fill
With solace tears
With silence and darkness
With retrieval and denial
But fear brings me back to reality

Taunting and maddening
Fear of the silence inside
Fear of the illusions in my mind
Fear of the haunting sleepless nights
Fear of the memories of what is gone
Gone
Goone
Gooone

Go...
Now...
Leave me alone
No...
Wait...
Come for me too
Why did you have to leave me?
Am I that undeserving
That death loves others more than it loves me?
Take me as well
Take me where you took the rest
Take me now
I beg
But please make it as painless as sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment