Saturday, February 24, 2018

Artistic Love

You don't feel how i feel towards you
But i am happy I can still love you
For if i can't love you in reality
I will love you in public
In the scribbles of my writings
Through my words of poetry
Through my lines of song
Through a love letter

I will love you with my entire being
I will pour out my heart and soul into every piece of art
I will bring you to life with my thoughts unwritten, unspoken
I will love you every day
I will love you every night
I will love you as though there is no tomorrow 

You don't feel how I feel towards you
But I am happy I can still love you
For if I can't love you in reality 
I will love you with the help of ink and paper 
Our vows permanent 
Our love public
And our unique love shall be remembered even when we are long gone

But I am hopeful that in the life after
I will physically love you 
For I'd have already artistically loved you
In my works of art

1 comment:

  1. Okay,wooow i never knew for one that your a poetry enthusiast but even better,God Makes You This Gooooooood!!!! What a read,ooooh myyyy😂😂 (Jeff Koinange Voice)

    ReplyDelete